You’re invited to the Maí Accents Pop Up!
When: The Pop Up will be open from Saturday March 19th-Thursday March 24th, 2022
Where: 5 Hannington’s Lane, Brighton, BN1 1GS. The shop with the pink storefront
What you’ll find there:
- Very Limited quantities of unique Made by Marzia ceramics
- Mai branded Wool yarn (perfect for the Landscape, Letter, and Flower Fields knits!) and Printed knitting pattern books
- New ceramic designs, made in Stoke-on-Trent
- Exclusive Pop Up only products, including tote bags, 2 new foulard designs, and limited-run art prints
- Lots of our existing products available: Jewellery (save big on import duties!), Fungo/Tsuika, woven tapestry blankets, clothing, hand knit sweaters, plushies, journals, and much more!
Fans who attend the Pop Up wearing any Mai Accents products or clothing (including if you knit a sweater yourself!) get a free gift on arrival.
Been waiting for a custom Tattoo slot? We’ll be raffling off 4 design slots in person, with tickets available on site. 1 slot will be reserved for online entries, so if you can’t make it to the Pop Up, you can still have a chance to win. Winners will be contacted by email to discuss their designs, and all designs are subject to the same limitations as all Custom Designs (2 revisions max, no realistic or character drawings).
100% of Profits from Raffle tickets will be donated to the Disasters Emergency Committee, for their Humanitarian Appeal in Ukraine.